24/7 ROOF REPAIR
Firon is one of the few roofing companies in Ottawa with an expert service department offering same-day / next-day emergency service.
Get up to 50 year product & 25 year workmanship warranty. GAF, a $3 billion company, backs up our warranties. You are fully protected.
Reliable new roofs
Our use of technology, systems, and processes help deliver a consistent product with an unrivaled customer experience.
Large Roof Expert
Firon Roofing promises Customer SatisfactionGAF, a $3 Billion company backs our workmanship, and material warranties.
Custom Quote - Made just for you
Everyone has different priorities. So we have different products & warranties to match your needs. Easy finance options are also available. Call us to discuss your requirements, or send us a message to start the conversation.
What makes Firon one of the best roofing company in Ottawa
Honesty & Trust – Just what you need. Nothing Extra.
Firon roofing started in 2008 and we built our business on honesty and trust.
Firon has been recognized in Profit Magazine (2012) as #9 in the Profit Hot 50 for Canada’s Top New Growth Companies and in the Ottawa Business Journal (2013) Fastest Growing Companies.
Honest Roof Repairs – We have expertise in diagnosing roof problems. Call us if you need any roof repair in Ottawa.
Customer focus – Professional Recognition and Awards
- GAF MASTER ELITE®
- Consumer Protection Award – we keep customers first.
- Training Excellence Award – well trained staff makes us better.
- Installation Excellence Award – Perfect installations to give you maximum value.
- Presidents Club Award for three years of triple excellence (consumer protection, training excellence, and installation excellence)
True Expertise – Nurturing top talent
We attract top talent and further invest in our people through on-going training and development opportunities, as well as employee benefits.
Our roofing experts are up to date on products, installation techniques and the challenges facing Ottawa climate and our community.
We love our community
We give back to the community by donating both time and money.
We have been contributing to Habitat for Humanity, Osgoode Care Centre, Kids sports teams, Shroomfest, Busting out the Brews, Metcalfe Agricultural Society, and many more local events and organizations.
Fully Insured ($2,000,000)
Firon Roofing is covered by a $2,000,000 liability insurance policy to protect its customers and their property.
Always available – 24 / 7 Emergency Roof Repair Ottawa
Firon is one of the few roofing companies in Ottawa with a separate service department.
Our customers get priority but we are always available to take any emergency roof repair calls in Ottawa.
In times of need, like recent storms and tornadoes, Firon’s expert roofers have always stepped up to keep safe roofs on top of families, to keep them protected from the elements.
Firon is an Ottawa roofing company you can trust on.
Look no further!
Whether you are a homeowner or a property manager, insurance personnel, or a commercial / retail set up,
we assure you that we understand YOUR NEEDS.
Top 7 things to ask your roofing contractor in Ottawa
Did you know the most common cause of roof failure and waste of property owner’s money is incorrect roof installation!
So before you spend your hard earned money, you must check at least these 7 things -
- A quick check on basics – Is the roofing company based in Ottawa? How many years have they been in business? Does the roofing contractor have a website (or facebook page) from where you can get more information without the need to call them?
- Certifications: On the website, check whether the company is manufacturer certified? Is the crew factory trained? Does the manufacturer back up the warranty given by the contractor? There are various levels of certifications, example only about 2% of all roofers are able to qualify for top level certifications like GAF Master Elite program.
- Insurance: Does the company carry adequate insurance and WSIB clearance? If it’s not mentioned on the website, remember to ask for this information when you call the company and also ask for these copies along with the quote.
- Reviews: If you like some companies, read their online reviews on Google, Facebook, BBB, Houzz.com, and similar sites. Shortlist at least 3 or more companies to call/ contact for a quote. If financing is important to you, check if the company mentions about financing on their website?
- Quote process: Note how quickly the companies respond. How detailed are the quotes and do they explain their quote, or give you options? If you have a fixed timeline, then make sure that the roofing company can schedule your project as per your timeline. Try to collect at least 3 relevant quotes.
- Compare the quotes: Try to understand the reason for differences in quotes. Compare apples to apples – the price quote of a manufacturer-certified roofing company quoting for 50 years product warranty and 25 year workmanship warranty will certaily not match lower warranties. Warranty from a reputed company gives you assurance that your investment will be protected. If you need help in comparing the quotes, do not hesitate to call back the roofing companies to discuss your concerns.
- Think ahead: Once you have decided your contractor, at this stage itself, ask the contractor that if upon tearing off the old roof, some or all the roof deck needs replacement, then what will be the cost? Get this estimate even if you may never need it so that you know it beforehand.
Depending on your project, there can be many more questions but these 7 questions should set you on the right track.
As a Firon Roofing customer, you can be sure to receive
Workmanship warranty upto 25 years with backing of a 3 billion dollar company.
Advice & Experience
The best possible advice drawn from our wealth of experience.
Unparalleled customer care during and after your installation.
Firon Roofing - Expert Roofing Contractor in Ottawa
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
OUR SERVICE AREA
We serve the following areas: